This was a pleasant surprise all round. Given the low price we did have some worries what we would find but it turned into one of the best breaks we've had. Everything is clean and kept clean, the owners couldn't be more helpful, the breakfasts are really good, just watch out for the flowing raki! Really great and going back again next year, could not recommend this highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between the center of hersonisos, famous for the busy nightlife, and the traditional village of Koutouloufari is our property. It is placed in an ideal location that gives access to both directions and meanwhile it's peaceful with nice views to the mountain and the beach.The small amount of rooms(17 rooms) along with our commitment to our guest's pleasure makes this place ideal for people who like to meet people on their holidays and have the feeling of living in a small Greek community.Our pool area is set next to a pool bar that provides cold drinks and homemade food based on our local culture, using Cretan products and vegetables from our own garden. The hotel was built 28 years ago and it's been passed from the parents to the children to continue the traditional family business.Almost every week we cook complimentary food for our guests to join and share our Greek philosophy.All ages are welcome but our statistics say that couples often prefer staying with us ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Papadakis Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Papadakis Villas Hotel Chersonisos
- Papadakis Hotel Hersonissos
- Papadakis Villas Crete, Greece