“perfect”

Ranked #86 of 171 Hotels in Hersonissos
Hersonissos, Greece
“perfect”
Reviewed July 17, 2010

amazing holiday, very nice rooms, nice pool area, good food, everything very nice...ll be back for sure...

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
5 Thank StratosKanas

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
essex
Reviewed August 1, 2006

This hotel was a shambles!!

My friend and I went on an all inclusive(!!??) holiday. Breakfast consited of sausage, eggs & bacon, every morning, not cooked properly and it was cold. Lunch was again not thoughly cooked and hardly any choice. Dinner again as lunch.

Drinks were fizzy drinks, larger or wine. Nothing more.

The rooms were totaly inadequte, the fridge was rusty, the lights did not work propery. When you took the key out of the power supply, the power did not go off. Resulting in a very near accident with the cooker (which I might add, I was charged 10e for, and was not my fault, but on departure, the hotel refused to call my taxi until I had paid!!)

The hotel was ridiculously noisey until around 6.30 in the morning, when you thought you might get some sleep, they started cleaning the pool at 7.30 and waking everyone up again!!

Durring my stay, in the swimming pool went, a sunlounger, a table, an umbrella and a dog! Think this is wrong? The staff didn't!! It happened day after day.

I can only advise people not to waste there money on visiting this hotel, as that is exactly what it was, a waste. Bearing in mind, I went away with my friend as 20 somethings, looking for pubbing, clubbibg etc, we didn't need luxury appartment, but this was a dump!!!

Stayed July 2006
7 Thank chardonay

Travelers are raving about these Hersonissos hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 26, 2005

It's been a while since I've been in this hotel. It was my first flight ever, to Greece (Crete). We stayed in Porto Village apartments. The first apartment we got was very, very small and did not seem clean to us. After spending one extremely noisy night (because of the loud pool bar music) in this apartment (but it was more like a small studio!), we got back to the reception and asked for a bigger, more quiet one. We had to pay extra money to get one, so we did.

The second apartment was on the top floor of one of those buildings, and oh my god, no airco at all. It was horrible trying to fall asleep every night in this heat. Besides, there were some giant roaches in our room, not mentioning some spiders, red ants in the kitchen, a thousand legged creature in our bathroom and even a small lizard (but lizards are not a problem to me). But the pool, the outside colourful look of the buildings and quality of the beds was okay.

I would suggest an airconditioned, more luxury hotel or apartment because in my opinion this was not a real holiday to me.

• Stayed July 1999
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hersonissos
Club Lyda Hotel
#7 of 7 in Anissaras
Sergios Hotel
Sergios Hotel
#56 of 171 in Hersonissos

Been to Porto Village? Share your experiences!