“worth the price”

Eri Beach & Village
Ranked #150 of 184 Hotels in Hersonissos
Reviewed May 19, 2013

It's a cheap great place! it's not a 5 star hotel but it totaly worth the money!
We had A great time! The food is bit boring, but who cares? Free Beer all day! great pools, great beach!
and,
there is no SHARED BATHROOM WITH PIGEONS!
LOVE!

Room Tip: It's dosen't matter as long as you came to P-A-R-T-Y !
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Meydan I

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Were together with my friend.Had a really good time!
We liked the hotel, especially food and service.
But, if you are going there, make sure, that you can handle noise from the attraction park next to it. Everything else is perfect. Especially for this kind of price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank OlgaYW
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I'm so confused by the reviews for this resort. I'm beginning to wonder if there was another restaurant?? The food we ate was absolutely horrible. It was as if we were being served in a high school cafeteria. They boasted 'traditional Greek and American Food'. It was a lot of sloppy wet food, boiled veg and French fries. Their 'assorted fresh fruit' was watermelon. Nothing but watermelon, every single day. I'm not a picky eater, but after trying their food morning after morning, by the end of our trip I was living on bread and yogurt at the resort.

Surprisingly, their tea wasn't bad. (I admit, Im a tea snob) But I would take a travel mug and my own tea bags if I was ever forced to return to this resort! They have a hot water dispenser in the restaurant/ cafeteria.

We went with a large group, and out of 40 couples, nearly every one of us was miserable. The rooms were dirty, our shower was broken, the beds were literally like sleeping on cement slabs. One couple got bunk beds ( very romantic!) Another couple had their door left Open after the cleaning person had been through. Not just unlocked, but actually open. Some of the rooms are directly in front of the garbage bins, so every morning you are awakened by the noise of the garbage truck, and a wonderful smell....

When we got there, the man at the desk told me they do not take credit cards, only cash. I had just witnessed him putting a transaction through on another guests credit card.

So many dislikes about ths place, but I will say, outside of the rooms and food, the resort was quite pretty. The pools were clean, the bathrooms weren't great but better than expected. The town around the resort is quite nice, quite a few good restaurants within 30 min walking distance, and the pub 2 doors down from the resort was AWESOME! The name escapes me right now, but their pizza will never be forgotten!

Good luck to anyone that goes to this resort.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank BritishBaker
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I visited, with family, Eri beach at start of the August - all inclusive package. My room had been on good location with view to the sea. Feeling was very impressive. Hotel has very small beach and two big swimming pools. But that is no problem. We went to neighbor's "Star beach" and enjoyed in sea swimming. Food in hotel is good - for this price of arrangement it is not possible to get better solution on Crete. In hotel were much families with children. If you like good animation program, music and rave parties then this hotel is not for you - visit another place - Star Beach etc. Hotel is very clean and staff are very nicely. We rented a car and explored island every day and the most time spent outside. Location of hotel is ideal for that type of holiday - breakfast and dinner in hotel and visiting of atractions.

Room Tip: Rooms with view to the sea are better then rooms on the opposite side.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank magvey
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Me and my partner Were extremely disgusted with this hotel - so much so when we arrived and got to our room I just burst in to tears! I cannot believe this was actually recommended by a highly used uk travel company! Our bathroom was grubby and had a pigeons nest within the wall so every morning we were woken up by the chirping of baby chicks, scratching at the wall and the flapping of wings! the corridors smelt horrible! Food - we couldn't eat! Spent alot more than expected as we ha to eat out every meal time! Not recommended for any1 from the uk, we were the only English speaking couple in the resort! Holiday from hell.... Doesn't even deserve any star ratings! Cannot believe how much it cost to holiday here, for what we paid we expected alot more! Thank goodness for star beach! Saved our holiday!

• Stayed: September 2012
14  Thank Bonnie88888
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This village is a fantastic one.Nice & interesting people who knows how to have fun.Good pools, good restaurant and cool bar ! It is very simple and enjoyable. We relaxed ourselves in the surroundings of the hotel and outside of it at the many restaurants,bars and shops that you'll find around.It was Worthed !

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MaxMarcella
Reviewed September 17, 2012

To make a long story short: great food, great swimming pools and a beautiful sea, close to the Beach Park (a great place of party) and close to Chersonisos. I'd reccomend this hotel for families, firends and couples who want to rest but also are looking for some other attracions outside the hotel.
Rooms are really average, for sure not 4 stars.

Room Tip: Remember to ensure that the room is not in the building close to the big dustbins...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple