Here for a week with my girlfriend and have loved it. Stavros and his wife are kind and gentle and always available to help. The apartment is spotless as is the restaurant and pool area. We were in the second row back apartment 27 which offered a view of the sea and was far enough back to not have the noise from the pool. A safe is an additional 10 euros and air con 30 but not needed for us. There are some planes going over head but with the Wi does and doors shut these are not an issue at night. There is a nice beach 5 mins walk away and the town 10 mins walk which is lively. Everyone around is helpful and no sign of any trouble whatsoever. A definite yes if you are booking and have doubts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saradari apartments is a small and friendly property. Surrounded by a colorful garden and with a great sea view, it's an ideal place for guests who want to relax. It's situated 800m from the resort center of Hersonissos and just 150m from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saradari Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saradari Apartments Hotel Chersonisos
- Saradari Hotel Hersonissos
- Saradari Apartments Crete, Greece