Just got back from another amazing 2 weeks at the Saradari Apartments. They are the friendliest little apartments in Crete, and it's all thanks to Stavros and his lovely family.
If you want 4 star luxury then these apartments are not for you, but if you want typically Greek apartments, set among beautiful gardens, with an amazing view of the sea from the upstairs apartments then, like me, you will love the Saradari.
Stavros works really hard to ensure that all his guests are well cared for. You come a stranger, but you leave a friend, You know the way in big impersonal hotels, you are just a room number, well that';s not the case in the Saradari. Stavros will know your name and make you feel like you are a friend - not just a guest.
His wife Ellie works very hard cleaning all the rooms every day, except Sundays, and they are
spotless. Sheets and towels are changed twice a week.
A large percentage of people who visit the Saradari return many times, so that says it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saradari apartments is a small and friendly property. Surrounded by a colorful garden and with a great sea view, it's an ideal place for guests who want to relax. It's situated 800m from the resort center of Hersonissos and just 150m from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Saradari Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saradari Apartments Hotel Chersonisos
- Saradari Hotel Hersonissos
- Saradari Apartments Crete, Greece