Ill keep my review to short and sweet points:
Firstly the hotel is filthy, the rooms are never cleaned, bed sheets were never changed and the toilets were absolutely disgraceful (ive put a picture up, not pleasant to look at, but proves my point).
The staff are rude at first but if you try to get to know them they may acknowledge you every now and then.
When we stayed there was a a very bad bug going round, probably to do with the hotels hygiene standards, this made our holiday a nightmare as it caused severe nausea and diarrhoea.
As for the mix of Dutch, English and German, we had no issues and got on with all other guests.
The restraunts, clubs and bars on the main strip are very tacky, offering no Greek culture at all.
The only positive to come from the holiday was the old village at the top of the hill, the people there were all brilliant, great food, good views, a traditional Greek town.
One last thing, you have to buy your own toilet roll as the hotel doesn't. provide this
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adams Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adams Apartments Hotel Chersonisos
- Adams Apartments Hersonissos
- Adams Apartments Hotel Hersonissos
- Adams Apartments Crete, Greece