Wonderful relaxing holiday. Lovely accommodation set in beautiful surroundings with good food. If you like just chilling then this is the place for you. We always got sun beds for the four of us without claiming them at an unearthly hour. We preferred the top pool with it's excellent swim up bar as we prefer the quiet so that we can read and listen to our own music. There are a lot of steps and if you have a problem with walking, this would be unsuitable as, I don't think there were any rooms that didn't have steps up to them. The location is very pretty but, again it is very hilly. We walked into Hersonnisos, which took about 25 minutes. The only thing that let the Annabel down was the wifi; never before in a 5* hotel have we had to pay for connection but here it was 5 euros pppw. Not a lot I know but there was never a good signal and often you couldn't download items. We would definitely return but I really feel that if the wifi isn't upgraded, it will put people off.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Annabelle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annabelle Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Annabelle Village Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Crete
- Annabelle Beach Resort Crete, Greece