We stayed at the Annabelle last November for 3 nights, four woman ages 18-22.
The hotel is well designed, clean and easy to manage. The rooms are nice and contemporary. The staff speaks English well but were not very friendly, sadly.
The hotel is located very close to chersonissos center, taxi was about 8 euros from the hotel to the market which is also close to a nice area with bars, restaurants and clubs.
I think our two issues with the hotel were just the fact the staff wasn't so friendly and the food was just ok. There is a pretty large selection at the dinning room and snack bar but it wasn't so good for a 5 stars hotel.
The beach and the pool area are clean and well organized.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Annabelle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annabelle Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Annabelle Village Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Crete
- Annabelle Beach Resort Crete, Greece