We have just come back from the Annabelle village. It's been a great two weeks and the hotel is great.
We hired a car from 'traffic' in Hersonisos for 5 days to sight see. They gave great service at a good price and helped us plan what to do. Parking is plentiful at the hotel.
Rethymon is well worth a visit with its picturesque habour and Venetian labyrinth of streets it has lots of atmosphere. having read 'The Island' Spinalonga was a must and was both an interesting and poinent experience. Heraklion is also worth the trip. The birthplace of Zeus is nothing spectacular but is a nice drive.
The rest of the time we chilled out at the hotel and I have to say I find it difficult to find many faults. The wi-fi is shockingly bad and there is a need for more sun beds at high season (even being up at 7 was too late for certain spots!) but everything else was excellent.
The food was the best I've had and we have been doing All Inclusive for a number of years now. I found all the staff brilliant especially the reception staff who organised a late check out until 23:30! We were also given AI throughout that day. They also chased our pathetic tour operator who didn't give us a pick up time!!! The kids club operated by Carolina deserves a mention. She was outstanding at including our shy 7 year old. The entertainment team work hard at producing multi-linguistic performances to suit the multi-cultural cliental. Some shows were better than others but our kids loved them.
The location of the hotel is about a 15 min walk from Hersonisos but we were glad of that and we weren't overly impressed with Hersonissos anyway.
If you have booked the Annabelle, you will enjoy. All the staff want you to enjoy and work hard to ensure you do.
Thank you all!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Annabelle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annabelle Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Annabelle Village Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Crete
- Annabelle Beach Resort Crete, Greece