“Brilliant!!!”

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Ok, being honest the glass bottom was just a few pieces of glass in the bottom of the boat but we had the best time. From the moment we were collected from the hotel the Captain had me laughing and we enjoyed a lovely scenic trip, a stop in Sissi which was beautiful and the opportunity to jump off the boat and swim or snorkel in clear waters. This was a moment my husband and my 3 boys will remember for ever, even my 7 year old was in the sea! I have never laughed so much and would recommend it to people who like a good time.

Visited August 2013

• Hebrew first
Budapest, Hungary
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 162 helpful votes
“Glass bottom is the name only!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Normally there should be a point why they advertise this boat tour as glass bottom boat day trip!
Open this package and see what it includes in the reality:

-this is not a day trip, just about a 4 hours tour
-there is 4 small piece of glasses on the boat`s bottom and it is hard to be around once everyone from the boat wants to be around the glasses too
-on the whole tour there is nothing to see under the water, no marine life at all
-when we asked the staff about the marine life and when or where we can see anything he became very upset and his answer was this: "what do you want me to do? call the fish that we come? or what?"
-on the whole trip we had to listen very loud music: its` quality was terrible and the music itself was unpretending
-they serve freshly cut fruits on a common plate
-they serve drinks including local alcohols, and it seems like the whole trip`s major program was drinking alcohol for free (forget the fee you paid for)
-Captain Harris was cool but was also easy to recognize how boring is this to him.....
-we stopped at a place to swim. My personal excuse is "only" that I am pregnant and it was very recognizable, but they did not warn us when we signed up that I won`t be able to swim as circumstances are not adequate to disabled or pregnant. Also our 3 years old son had no chance to enjoy the sea with this circumstances.

Assuming the whole program: this is not a glass bottom boat tour where you can see marine life, but this is a half day boat excursion where you are able to drink, eat some fruit, enjoy loud music, and swim if you want and can.
My goal with this review is to lighten up everyone who will join this program to be sure what do you go and pay for!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank HappiestMother
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“If your doing a boat tripMake sure it's this one”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We was picked up from our hotel taken to the boat where the captain introduced himself to everyone personally. He then did a Greek dance for us all before setting off to a beautiful bay. Here we had the opertunity to swim in te sea and was supplied with all sorts of inflatables. Then back on board for fresh fruit and drinks all included in the price we paid for the trip. He then entertained us with music and facts about the island. We was then taken to beautiful sissi where we could enjoy walking around or simply just relaxing by the bay before returning. This trip was so much fun and I will be going on it again when I return

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lolagreaves
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hilarious party boat”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We were graciously offered a ride from the bus stop to the port, but as we were unsure of which adventure to take, we took a taxi from the center of Heraklion for about $35 euros instead. The bus is much cheaper. The captain's wife is a lovely lady who made this trip possible for us. Once we were onboard, we were offered complimentary drinks to begin our journey. One of the captains was so much fun (and we think he resembled Danny DeVito). He began the journey with a traditional Greek dance. Our first stop was a sand bar where we enjoyed using their snorkeling equipment to look around at a few fish. One of the captains caught an octopus and placed it in my hand! It was then released back to the sea, much to everyone's relief. Our last stop was to Sissi, where we had an hour to grab lunch or sightsee. After that a fast ride back to the port that'll get your blood pumping. At the end captains wife gave us a ride back to the bus. All and all it was an awesome trip.

Visited July 2013