“Recommended for everyone”

Ranked #6 of 248 Restaurants in Hersonissos
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open Daily from 9.30 am till 1.00 am, Close to the nightlife of Hersonissos but just outside the crowdy noisy area where one can enjoy a fresh meal and a signature cocktail with the combination of the breathtaking beachfront view of the sea and the sunset with the sounds of lounge, bossa nova, latin. Our 'Farm to Table' cuisine at Med Cafe restaurant showcases our passion for fresh and healthy eating. We source majority of our meats, dairy, directly from the producing farms in Greece with many bio vegetables from our own gardens. The menu consists of local and Mediterranean favourites including Paella, gluten free pizzas, locally farmed grass fed steaks, smoked lamb chops and daily caught seafood. To top things off, try our Tikki and molecular cocktails.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Amazing food, great cocktails, friendly and polite staff, peaceful area , nice music. Once we discovered it we went there every night. Every day they had something fresh from the see. There is also a garden next to the restaurant so it can happen that you see the cook going out to the garden to get some fresh vegetable for your salad. Recommended for everyone!

1  Thank Zsolti76
Write a ReviewReviews (1,432)

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I had truffle fries & a fresh seafood salad which hit the spot! Plus the decor, music, ambience, wonderful staff, the setting of this restaurant makes it such a great place. Beware of Manos the owner, he might charm you with his hospitality

1  Thank Weees
mgg6, Owner at Med Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Sam, thank you for reviewing MED! It was a pleasure having you over and your comments are well apreciated! I already passed them on to the team and very thankful! Hope I get the chance to charm you again with my hospitality :)

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Best coffee and drinks along the beach front. Amazing food and great staff. I will go back for sure.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

It's my first time come to Crete, I have tried food in different restaurat, and Med cafe & Resaturant is the best one that I had in Crete, amazing food, and people very welcome with great service. I highly recommend the dish named King Prawn. It's very tasty and great choice for main course.

Thank you for reviewing MED, your comments are well apreciated! we are glad you liked our food and hoping to get the chance to make it all over again!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

If you want to find a corner of paradise, enjoy lovely finger food and sip unique cocktails, Med Cafe is the place to be in Hersonissos!
Manos will welcome you in his elegant and zen establishment by the beach, and offer you a menu that is very unique .
I highly reccomend this spot to anyone who is staying or passing by Hersonissos!