We have just returned from a 2 week holiday here , I must say we had a fantastic time , the staff all nice pools good an my son loved the slides, food was nice but not much choice in morning an afternoon upstairs in the eve had more choice. If you don't like walking its not for you it's a 10-15min walk up or down hill to village an town. All public areas were really nice an kept clean, what lets this hotel down is the very tired apartments , we had a broken chair,broken lights an the kitchen was not really big enough to use I managed to do a breakfast , the balcony was tiny but worst was the bathroom the bath was half the size of a bath even to small to stand an shower in (when it worked) an the bath was very rough an old with nasty black all round the taps an tiles an after speaking to others there's were the same . I would definitely return if the rooms were updated .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellos Hotel & Apartments is located in a prime position in Hersonissos Village of Crete. This 3 Star Hotel makes a great base for everyone with 72 rooms in two different types split between five blocks for all your needs. The resort operates more than 25 years in the Greek touristic industry. Bellos Hotel has the main advantage of its reputation for incomparable hospitality and warm, friendly service to all its guests. The hotel stands successfully compatible to meet all guests’ satisfaction, to create a promising, ideal and impeccable environment, a hospitable, attentive service and a relaxed, memorable holiday. From the first moment in the hotel, it is proven that it is the perfect choice for holidays in Crete. Just a 15-minute walk from Hersonissos Beach and 10-minute walk from Hersonissos center, Bellos Hotel offers many facilities such as water slides, football and tennis court. The hotel is only a 10-minute walk from scenic Piskopiano village that has taverns and shops with local products. The Resort is reserved to integrate into the town’s natural environment and combines the relaxation offered by the lush vegetation that is surrounded by, the unique sea and mountain view and in addition, the excitement to cruise along the numerous shops and bars, the glittering night life and the beaches. On the top floor of the main building, Bellos Hotel has its Restaurant with Cretan and Mediterranean cuisine for a delightful gastronomic journey. In addition, operates in Self-Catering, Bed & Breakfast and Half Board (Breakfast & Dinner) base. Breakfast with delicacies is served daily. Guests can enjoy drinks, cocktails and snacks from the pool bar around the two swimming pools and the sun terrace. An on-site shop stocks a good selection of everyday products and gifts. One unique experience in Bellos Hotel is the Barbeque night which occurs once every week with Greek music, Greek dancers and plenty food choices. To complete the fun, many other events also happen in the hotel every week such as Karaoke night, Quiz night and Cocktail night. Guests at Bellos Hotel have many wellness options such as a well-equipped gym, a sauna and a steam bath. A playground and two children’s pools are available for younger guests. The resort has also billiards, darts, board games and table tennis. Free Wi-Fi access is offered in public areas and free private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellos Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellos Apartments Hersonissos
- Bellos Apartments Hotel
- Bellos Hotel Apartments Crete, Greece