Holidays just amazing. A great place for holidays with family. We came with wife and 2 children. We met the wonderful staff, comfortable and beautiful room with flowers and wine. From the first moment we felt like at home, just with amazing view of the sea and the flowered garden. Here we celebrated our wedding anniversary, we were pleasantly surprised by the hotel staff. It is also fun, although we arrived with the children, they were busy all the time. So we can enjoy and take a rest. Our little daughter spend the time in the Mini club and every evening run to the mini disco. in Nini club every day new and varied program and caring nanny / animators, and the older son found a lot of friends in Maxi Club, it was difficult to leave. also very active animators team.Every evening surprising with a new and interesting show. Dining varied and colorful. We are very pleased with our holiday here. In future, for sure we will look for Aldemar hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At this small traditional village overlooking the sea, the two-story buildings are decorated in bright colors and surrounded by flowers in bloom. Cretan Village offers a holiday full of activities and new experiences. All our restaurants offer Mediterranean dishes and authentic local cuisine. Youngsters can embark on voyages of endless fun on board the pirate ship in our children's play area. Embrace our spontaneous Cretan hospitality and enjoy a carefree vacation with your beloved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldemar Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Cretan Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Cretan Village Hersonissos
- Aldemar Cretan Village Crete, Greece