I was slightly concerned after reading all the comments about the rooms in the old block so was more than ready to be disappointed when we were shown our room. Yes, they are dated and quite small but very clean and comfortable. If you have booked a standard room please don't worry too much they look dated but are spotless.
The rest of the hotel is modern and clean and we were always able to get a lounger although reserving of sunbeds was ridiculous- came home very late one night to find people had already put towels down. Food is good with lots of choice and a fresh cooking station which changes every night and serves pancakes and omelettes for breakfast.
On a massive bonus they left me a lovely note and cake in the fridge for my birthday and upgraded us for free, wow wha a difference in the rooms. The location of the hotel is brilliant with shops, bra, restaurants and beach very near. I would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albatros Hotel is situated only 25 kilometres from Heraklion International Airport in the town of Hersonissos, a place which attracts thousands of visitors every summer. This family-owned and run resort hotel offers high quality standards in combination with traditional Cretan hospitality and a friendly atmosphere. The hotel is ideal both for leisure and business travelers. Located away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the town, only a stone's throw from a long sandy beach with crystal clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albatros Hotel Chersonisos
- Albatros Spa And Resort Hotel
- Albatros Hotel Hersonissos
- Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel Crete, Greece