The Aldemar is a great hotel feels very safe for a girls trip away. The staff were all very attentive and professional. Especially Fotini and Stergios in the Hotel's main restaurant Symposio.
This hotel is a village! with everything you could need all in one place!. However, the beach was full of shingles and the sea very rocky and rough. Therefore, not recommended if you are looking mainly for a beach holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mare Luxury Resort + Thalasso is an exciting holiday destination located at the heart of the Mediterranean in a realm of myths and stories. There are so many ways to relax at this beautiful community surrounded by cooling water and verdant gardens. Chill out in the comfort of your well-appointed room, enjoy the sparkling blue waters of the sea, treat yourself at the world's finest thalassotherapy centre, discover the secrets of Cretan cuisine and embrace an enchanting summer full of traditional Cretan hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Aldemar Royal Mare Thalasso Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Royal Mare And Thalasso
- Aldemar Royal Mare & Thalasso Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Royal Mare Village Thalasso
- Royal Mare Village
- Royal Mare Crete
- Aldemar Royal Mare Thalasso Resort Crete, Greece