We knew a lot about Aldemar Royal mare before the trip. And we have to say now that everything is realy very well: all the services, equipment, rooms, architecture, cusine, stuff, spa and etc.
We lived in VIP-sharing pool room. It was very quite, with our own nice pool. The hotel had made a surprise for us right after check-in: 2 bottles of wine with a dasket of fruits and welcome post-card were in our room. And also a bottle of champagne with flowers and congratulations with wedding aniversary from Guest relations managers. Even more, next morning room-sevice bring us a present from sou-chief Sophia - beautiful & very delicious chocolate desert with fruits. it was so nice!
We had breakfast in "Candia" gourmet-restaurant. The staff and chief provide there well-cooked light dishes, sweeties, fresh-squized juices and many more. And the main thing in "Candia" is high level of service. Our special thanks to Kathie and Sophia!
Every evening we had a dine in "Symposio" main restaurant. And all the time we had a chance to taste new dishes, new world cousine. Big hug & big thahks for this to Executive Chief George Chatzopoulos! And now we already miss for the best waiters team: Fotini, Katerina, Stergios, Vassilis, Gennady - thank you very much for all!!!
By the way we had visit 3 special nights: Lobster night, Fish Night, and Cabdle light night. And every night was realy special: delicious dishes, nice music, pretty peoply, quite atmosphere, well service... We truly recommend it!
A few words about accomodation. The room was enough big. Chambermaids cleaned it twice a day, and everyday change our towels, give us new bath cosmetcs, fruits, sugar, chocolate, water, milk, coffee and tea.And every time they did with a nice smiles.
We also must say that hotel has very big area and all it is in good condition, very beutiful, quite, romantic...
We had 10 days in real paradise, with funny temper, delicious nutrition, gold sun tan, well services, polite people around us, and more, and more...
We will definitely return to Royal Mare next year. Would you like to go with us?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mare Luxury Resort + Thalasso is an exciting holiday destination located at the heart of the Mediterranean in a realm of myths and stories. There are so many ways to relax at this beautiful community surrounded by cooling water and verdant gardens. Chill out in the comfort of your well-appointed room, enjoy the sparkling blue waters of the sea, treat yourself at the world's finest thalassotherapy centre, discover the secrets of Cretan cuisine and embrace an enchanting summer full of traditional Cretan hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aldemar Royal Mare Thalasso Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Royal Mare And Thalasso
- Aldemar Royal Mare & Thalasso Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Royal Mare Village Thalasso
- Royal Mare Village
- Royal Mare Crete
- Aldemar Royal Mare Thalasso Resort Crete, Greece