“Great session!”

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
London
“Great session!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

The owner Gregory is incredibly funny; his wife Eva very kindly picked me up and dropped me to my hotel; Ben who led the ride took lots of pics for me. Lovely bar area- nice to have a drink and a chat afterwards. Recommended!

Visited June 2013

• Hebrew first
Leyland, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“great trip .”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

we have just returned from crete, we visited hersonissos stables several times as we were stoppping at star beach village. the horses look very well cared for and in good condition, each has their own box which protects them from the sun, they looked happy and content.Ben who looks after these horses obviously loves his job. gregory and eva have a small bar there make you feel so welcome, great to have a beer and a chat, everyone we spoke to after their horse trip on the beach said how they had thoroughly enjoyed it , I would certainly recommend a visit to these stables, kath and fred

Visited May 2013
Rye, Australia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Horse riding”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

My daughter fulfilled her dream of going horse riding on the beach and loved every minute of it. We were very well looked after whilst we waited for her. Excellent value for money, excellent service

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lbell2109
Nara, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Happy Experience in Crete”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a great time at this horse riding center.
Though we were forced to change our schedule by some troubles at the airport, Gregory gave us a satisfactory horse riding. The horses were well-trained and the scenery to the mountain was really fantastic. This program was very nice even for beginners.
After horse riding, he held the barbecue at his house. The meal cooked by his wife and home-made wine were very delicious. We were also grateful to have been introduced to a rental bike shop.
Thanks to Gregory, we had an enjoyable trip in Crete. He was kind and reliable, and a lot of fun to be with. I recommend you to experience this happy horse riding with Gregory. (Atsuko from Japan)

Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You will not forget the views...”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Gregory is the most caring horse trainer I have ever met, not only he gave me advise on what to do on the first night I arrived. I have received a call from him at the hotel room, and told what I should do for the incoming days and what to avoid. He offered to pick me up at the Palace of Knossos at my convenient and after the horse back riding, I took me back to his home where I had a chance to met his family and enjoy a amazing dinner. I also like to thank Abdul who trained me and for his patience for dealing with newbie like me. I also have a chance to meet many people from the little village where Gregory's family lives and experienced the best of Crete hospitality. Overall, I am pleased that I will leave with lots of great memories and photos, but sad to say good bye to my horse "Anna" and Gregory and his family.

Visited February 2013