“Consistently Fab !”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tel 0030 28970 24 432
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Thankfully for us Il Camino is open all year round, except Christmas day ! When we stayed in Stalis recently ( Oct 29th to Nov 5th ) ...almost everything closed in Stalis and Hersonissos except a few supermarkets and 2 bars and a wonderful cake shop called Valentino's. We have been to Crete many times before and eaten many times at Il Camino. Lucky for us they were open as we ate there every night for a week and not once were we dissapointed.
Pizza's are to die for.Moussaka great and all fish dishes realy fresh...thier home made chips are fab too. Staff can't do enough for you and if you go in the day time the setting is gorgeous as it's right on the sea. Still lovely at night though.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Had a couple of meals here, and the food was really nice. And setting was beautiful, nothing was to much trouble, they even got 1 there staff to go the chemist and get some paracetamol for my little boy. 5*****

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Lovely place, staff very friendly, food was excellent. Along the beach road in Hersonissos it is hard to choose a place, as there are so many, this is one we picked at random. The decor is nice and it's right on the sea front with stunning views. Would recommend.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Have been many times over the years. Returned this year with my partner and toddler. The sea view is a lovely setting. The service was great, very patient with my messy toddler. Food was quick and delicious. Pizza and pasta both great! Good value for money also.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

my husband and I ate here ,and the setting is beautiful, we sat by the rail overlooking the harbour . we ordered garlic bread, which was lovely,even though my husband fed most to the crusts to the fish below ,there were fishermen further along who weren,t getting a bite, I wonder why!!! I ordered chicken kiev , chips and salad, which was lovely .My husband ordered shrimps and spaghetti ,but he wasn't too impressed, he said there was too much spaghetti and very little shrimps .we were given melon and ouzo to finish.Lovely place , and staff were friendly.