We have just returned from such a lovely week at Kreta Natur. Maria, George and Mike looked after us so well and we made some really good friends. George has designed the area so well, it's beautiful with lots of special touches like the hammock under the pines and the roof top terrace with a great sea view. Maria is so kind and warm doing everything for you to make your stay special. The BBQ evening is not to be missed. Such great food and dancing not to mention George's amazing raki! Prices are very reasonable. There are a couple of supermarkets very close by but if you have a car a Lidl is just down the road which is cheaper and with a bigger choice. We totally recommend this place for a peaceful relaxing holiday at a slow pace. We hope to return soon. Thank you for an amazing relaxing holiday Maria and George, you are very special people. Lisa and Oz (August 2014)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of pines and palm trees, among birds and butterflies, under the glowing Cretan sun and in perfect balance with nature, you can find Kreta Natur, a dollish complex of 14 studios. Relax, rejuvenate get drifted in memories and fall in love... while overlooking the Cretan sea from the comfortable seats of the pool or from the verandas of the studios. Wander around the traditional Mediterranean gardens surrounding the studios and admire the impressive stones and flowers from the Cretan earth while feeling again how it is to be.. in perfect balance with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Kreta Natur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kreta Natur Hotel Chersonisos
- Kreta Natur Crete, Greece