We are a family of 4 adults and stayed at Kreta Natur for 10 days in August 13. We chose it having read the very positive reviews on TripAdvisor, and can't praise it highly enough.
George and Maria make you very welcome - it feels at times that you are staying with a family friend rather than being a paying guest! The rooms are always kept clean as is the pool area and gardens. I liked the fact that the pool was never crowded, there were always beds/chairs available and noone got up at the crack of dawn to reserve sunbeds. The weekly BBQ was delicious and a fun eve.
You do need to be prepared for a reasonable walk or short taxi ride to get to somewhere that has a selection of restaurants, although there are a few close-by, including an excellent fish restaurant.
Crete itself was wonderful - the local people were all incredibly friendly and helpful. The food and drink was excellent and very reasonably priced.
Highly recommended :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of pines and palm trees, among birds and butterflies, under the glowing Cretan sun and in perfect balance with nature, you can find Kreta Natur, a dollish complex of 14 studios. Relax, rejuvenate get drifted in memories and fall in love... while overlooking the Cretan sea from the comfortable seats of the pool or from the verandas of the studios. Wander around the traditional Mediterranean gardens surrounding the studios and admire the impressive stones and flowers from the Cretan earth while feeling again how it is to be.. in perfect balance with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Kreta Natur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kreta Natur Hotel Chersonisos
- Kreta Natur Crete, Greece