We stayed at this hotel on Crete in early March so it was a little chilly for the beach, but the staff was so amazing with helping us find things to do (which is tons!) The rooms are clean and well equipped with stunning views of both the mountains & the ocean. The only downside is that the hotel is a little removed from any large town where most of the action is, however; the hotel provides a free shuttle to and from the closest town about 8 times a day. I would definitely recommend renting a car, as this is much cheaper than taking taxi's and will get you everywhere you want to go. The hotel staff provided us with maps and super clear directions so we never felt lost. We absolutely loved our stay. You won't regret staying here!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the north coastline of Crete, Village Heights Golf Resort is nestled amongst lush landscaped gardens and offers breathtaking views of Hersonissos. In true traditional Cretan Village style studios, apartments and villas are beautifully designed to suit every taste. Village Heights Golf Resort offers a full host of amenities and features to ensure a restful stay.Guests can enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities within the Resort including three pools (one indoor), a wellness centre, kids club as well as numerous dining and entertainment venues. In addition, the Crete Golf Club is just 2km away, with incomparable views and special rates on greens fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Village Heights Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Heights Golf Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Heights Hotel
- Village Heights Golf Resort Crete, Greece