My husband and I stayed for a week in November and as it was the end of the season it was very quiet which suited us. The resort is off the beaten track and we were glad we had a hire car. There is a shuttle bus to Hersonissos but once there not a lot to do. The resort was clean, rooms nicely decorated, staff very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant very pleasant. I hope the mother cat and her two adorable kittens, which I adopted for the week, have flourished! A relaxing week with a lot of history just a drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the north coastline of Crete, Village Heights Golf Resort is nestled amongst lush landscaped gardens and offers breathtaking views of Hersonissos. In true traditional Cretan Village style studios, apartments and villas are beautifully designed to suit every taste. Village Heights Golf Resort offers a full host of amenities and features to ensure a restful stay.Guests can enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities within the Resort including three pools (one indoor), a wellness centre, kids club as well as numerous dining and entertainment venues. In addition, the Crete Golf Club is just 2km away, with incomparable views and special rates on greens fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Village Heights Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Heights Golf Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Heights Hotel
- Village Heights Golf Resort Crete, Greece