Just returned from a week at Village Heights, about 30-40 mins east of Heraklion. Weather was 25-30deg. Lovely pool for daily swims; car hire for island adventures and good restaurants for local food.
Spa in hotel is wonderful - Thalgo products administered by Anna - good prices so worth buying to bring home.
Golf course is worth a visit at least for a drink on the terrace. Stunning views of the well kept course with the mountains as a back drop. Pity I don't play!!
Easy to visit east coast and the inland areas of Knossos and Kastelli and Archanes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the north coastline of Crete, Village Heights Golf Resort is nestled amongst lush landscaped gardens and offers breathtaking views of Hersonissos. In true traditional Cretan Village style studios, apartments and villas are beautifully designed to suit every taste. Village Heights Golf Resort offers a full host of amenities and features to ensure a restful stay.Guests can enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities within the Resort including three pools (one indoor), a wellness centre, kids club as well as numerous dining and entertainment venues. In addition, the Crete Golf Club is just 2km away, with incomparable views and special rates on greens fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Village Heights Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Heights Golf Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Heights Hotel
- Village Heights Golf Resort Crete, Greece