Stayed for two weeks and enjoyed it very much it was very relaxing and plenty of space to chill out away from the main pool area, the drinks were very overpriced also the meals you could eat out and drink in nearby Hersonissos for half the cost only problem with that was the last bus back was 19-15 unless you got a taxi 10 to12 euros which made it an expensive night. Like other people have said hiring a car was one option to get around, I myself hired a Quad bike for five days which was great and meant you were not stuck there all the time and could visit some of the other resorts and sights. As mentioned in other reviews it is a Time Share and they are everywhere wanting you to sign up for a Membership. At the end of the day I am only a retired working man and not very rich which you would have to be to do this all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the north coastline of Crete, Village Heights Golf Resort is nestled amongst lush landscaped gardens and offers breathtaking views of Hersonissos. In true traditional Cretan Village style studios, apartments and villas are beautifully designed to suit every taste. Village Heights Golf Resort offers a full host of amenities and features to ensure a restful stay.Guests can enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities within the Resort including three pools (one indoor), a wellness centre, kids club as well as numerous dining and entertainment venues. In addition, the Crete Golf Club is just 2km away, with incomparable views and special rates on greens fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Village Heights Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Heights Golf Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Heights Hotel
- Village Heights Golf Resort Crete, Greece