I agree with the previous reports in that this is an exceptionally clean, friendly and well run resort. We had never stayed at serviced apartments before but having contacted a previous reviewer I was assured that there was no need to take towels, soaps etc. as they were all supplied .
if you are willing to make your own meals you can purchase th necessary foods from the in house shop (very reasonably priced) or into town on the free transfer coach , a 52 seater, where the bus stops close to a massive SPAR shop.
We personally liked the three villages between Village Heights and Hersonissos, they were Old Hersonisson, Peskapiano!, and one other- all were very nice with excellent restaurants. A cab cost about 8 or 10 euros back to village Heights or you can get the hotel bus to stop en route to Hersnissos and walk about 1 1/2 kilometres to Old Hersonissos and walk through to the other villages and if you are a good walker continue on the downhill walk to Hersonissos and get a cab back or the hotel coach.The other villages are Piskopiano and Koutoulofari, Koutoulofari being the best for restaurants especially the one who's name escapes me but where the staff (females) wear Roman togas, food was excellent as was the wine, which for 24 euros we had an xcellen bottle of red, I think it was a merlot, which was decanted at the table in an amazing way and we were then given a second bottle 'on the house' if you walk through the village from Piskopiano it is virtually the last restaurant on the right - it is a must.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the north coastline of Crete, Village Heights Golf Resort is nestled amongst lush landscaped gardens and offers breathtaking views of Hersonissos. In true traditional Cretan Village style studios, apartments and villas are beautifully designed to suit every taste. Village Heights Golf Resort offers a full host of amenities and features to ensure a restful stay.Guests can enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities within the Resort including three pools (one indoor), a wellness centre, kids club as well as numerous dining and entertainment venues. In addition, the Crete Golf Club is just 2km away, with incomparable views and special rates on greens fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Village Heights Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Heights Golf Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Heights Hotel
- Village Heights Golf Resort Crete, Greece