This resort hotel was spotless,and the staff we found were very friendly and helpful.The reception staff even more so,got taken to our room,which was very clean and roomy with a/c and a lovely balcony,by golf cart.
We hired a car for the week we were there,and glad we did as the Mareblue is about a mile from beeches and Hersonissos town.There is a free bus laid on by the hotel,but the guests we talked to felt tied to the Mareblue and had to rely alot on public transport.This is an all Inclucive resort,but the drinks finished at 11pm then you had to pay.The resort is set on a hill,and the less fit amongst you may struggle.
The first night ,we were there it was Greek night and the entertainment was really good,but that was it for the rest of the week ,this was a shame.We found the disco and other entertainment was very German based.
The food was really good ,with a very good choice of food,through all meals.
To sum things up nice place shame about the hills.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Smartline Village Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Village And Aqua Park
- Mareblue Village & Aqua Park Hotel Chersonisos
- Mareblue Village Hersonissos
- Mareblue Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Smartline Village Resort & Waterpark Crete, Greece