The only good point about this hotel is its location. Away from the Swargadwar crowd. Naturally quite quiet.
The bad points. Well, there are many.
1. When we checked in, the receptionists were clearly annoyed seeing that through MakeMyTrip we had managed to book at a lower price than usual tariff.
2. The room (No. 204) was smaller than an usual store room in any apartment. Extremely cramped.
3. Serious problem in general cleanliness. Linens were just about okay. They were washed but could detect old spillage marks. Found used dishes to be washed in the wash basin using only water and then stacked for re-use.
4. The hot water tap for the shower was broken.
5. Restaurant was severely under-stuffed.
6. We had complementary breakfast. However, we were told that if we eat too much, it will charged. Hilarious!!
7. Level of professionalism was very low. One of the stuffs asked for tips. Well, tips are never asked for. We are very generous about tips, but it is irritating when someone asks for it.
8. The front desk demanded 3% extra for any debit/credit card payment.
In short, no recommended.More