Best and Standard hotel to stay, in Budget.
I had been there two month ago. My experience is very good. I don’t know why few people are saying its bad. I think I should suggest them to stay in 5 stars. When you are spending less but you are expecting for service like 5 stars it not possible. I have traveled lots of places of India and I found this hotel is one of the very good to stay with family.
1. You will get service whenever you requires. Now don’t say I need room service at 2.00 am it not possible. But overall best service
2. No disturbance in room. You can sleep piece fully with your family.
3. Washrooms are very clean and clear.
4. Rooms are very clean also the bed you don’t need to worry for that.
5. Foods are ok but I would suggest you take meal from the hotel because may be you will get food cheaper outside but those are very unhealthy or you can get it from other good restraints but don’t go for the street hotels I had suffered for that.
6. You will get good behaviors from the staffs.
1. There is no such a very big cons but still I would say hotel is not sea facing. Though only two minutes distance from beach.
2. I would suggest them to allow people to go roof in night time also at least till 9 pm. From where people can see the sea and enjoy the wind very much.
Overall my experience is very good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Reba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.