“perfect hangout spot!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Gopalpur On Sea, India
“perfect hangout spot!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

this place doesnt let u leave , once u get in. be it the super yummy food and drinks esp the momos and the steaks, or the decor, the music and the value for money. its the perfect spot u can go for an evening to chill out with your friends and loved ones. they also have special performances by locals and this guy who was singing when we were there blew us away. be sure to check this place out!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Varsha229

Guwahati
“Great place”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I went to this place after reading it's review in Tripadvisor, and frankly, I was not disappointed at all. The only drawback was, no parking places on the road. But then, who is complaining, the nearest parking places are just 10 - 20 mins walking distance away and it's hill station people. :D

I didn't try any of the regular burger etc, though the menu was good. I being a local food lover, got stuck to the Shillong Noodle with some chicken gravy. I can't remember the name, nor can I remember what my fiance had ordered. Might be fried momo. But yes, I can remember the tasty and silky smooth noodle and that was served wrapped in, those local leaf the Kashi people use, with a pair of chop stick pierced through at the top. Sorry people, I didn't click a pic, my mouth was water then with the whiff of it's smell and my mouth is watering right now, just remembering it. I think that's more than required to tell you about the food. ;)

As for the ambience, it's a cafe right, great wooden decor. They have a jamming session once a week, I think it used to be on Sundays. Good lighting and more than good seating. They also have a few tables on the balcony. I would definitely go there whenever I can sneak over to Shillong.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank JunaidParvez
Shillong, Meghalaya, India
“Almost perfect....almost”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place is almost perfect. I fell in love with their food. The pastas, the momos, fish n chips, their drinks, their coffee. The lemon iced tea is the perfect thirst quencher n goes with anything on the menu. For a chilly day in the winter, grab a mug of their Irish coffee, very comforting... I love their thukpas, but they r a lil on the spicy side with loads of chillier. So if u have a sensitive tummy,ask them to go easy on the scuds. The ambience n decor are very comfortable. I was very disappointed with their hygiene. The restroom also holds a very stupid sign asking us to "lift the toilet seat after use".....???? How and where did that rule evolve as a sign of courtesy...??? Please edit that post if it came through as a mistake. Rest- no issues.

• Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“What a find”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Brilliant local food, brilliant kids junk food brilliant service, brilliant seating, brilliant view and brilliant tv

Visited August 2012
1 Thank jamieravi
Sydney
“good food and coffee”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

good hamburgers and coffee. The TV music station was too loud but for a quick eat and drink it is fine.

Visited August 2012