All reviews live music breakfast and dinner room service walking distance from market min walk badminton court gujarati food magic show housekeeping staff every evening toy train swimming pool is railway station horse ride singer kishore songs
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

It's a nice place to go good food service nice location nice rooms relaxing a bit far from the market but worth a go to the place lot of monkeys over there but the staff see to that there's no issue to the customers

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

I had checked in the Hotel on 17th... had spoken over the phone to Mr. Vijay Ahir Regarding my stay and my meal package....He managed it very well ...thank u Mr Vijay.

We were welcomed by Mr. Kishore at the front desk handling us so patiently and attentively...when we come to the Hotel the location was breathtaking surrounding by beauty of Nature....Room service was prompt. Staff was very Helpful. Food was tasty and delicious. Hotel is located at very near market area .
I m definitely coming back for another visit and once again thank you usha ascot team...

It was my wonderful Experience..!!!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ramila14
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Pros
Excellent rooms
Excellent food and service
Ghazal program live every evening
Courteous staff and helpful

Cons
Swimming pool is not so good
Light problems on weekdays

1 km from market and station
Area has no 3g or 4g connection

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Viral30
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

the experience and stay was just terrible and pathetic. The hotel staff was simply un-cooperative and rude. There hotel was untidy, with flies all around. There was no hot water in the tap and on calling the reception, the staff was just unreceptive and unresponsive.
They shut the wifi after 10 as if it was a school or a hostel. I mean just so disappointing for a hotel which claims to be the best in matheran.
For a place charging on similar value terms like radisson or other 5 star hotels, I must say it was way beyond poor, pathetic is the word.
On top of that the food was worst, the hotel staff should try tasting it once before serving.
To my disbelief and increased disappointment, in the breakfast menu which was super sad, the jam had dead flies in it. I mean there was nothing which a decent resort has.
I wrote emails to the management post the stay but they are just not bothered
This was by far the Worst service provided at a resort...
My suggestion....Never visit this place for your own good.
Really disappointed.

Stayed: June 2017
6  Thank SNEHJ16
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

There are not many good hotels in matheran so usha ascot is the best options for me,matheran being a rain forest hill station not many hotels have been maintained in a good condition,they serve gujarati food in the afternoon and Punjabi for dinner along with pizzas bhel etc,breakfast is also ok and they give complimentary tea in the evening which is uncommon,not very far away from the market,we had take a villa which can accommodate two couples.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family