We enjoyed the restaurant and patio on a previous visit to Geneva and decided this time to stay at The Lakehouse Inn for the weekend. The original building (circa 1950's) has been purchased and totally remodeled by the current owners to be the lovely Inn it is today. The rooms vary in size and price - we had the Lake Erie Suite which is one of the more expensive choices. It has windows that look out to the lake, a living room with a small kitchenette, and a large bedroom with a very comfortable king sized bed and jetted tub. There are 3 ceiling fans in the suite. The bathroom (toilet and shower) is tucked around the corner but plenty big enough - and the sink is in the bedroom itself. WiFi works well in the room. The only improvement that we might suggest is getting a flat-screened TV for a better picture. The location makes it easy to walk to the strip (Eddie's Grill and Madsen Donuts) or to The Lodge at Geneva. We were very pleased at how nice Geneva on the Lake looks and had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway. Enjoy fabulous sunsets, award winning wines, delicious local cuisine and relaxing spa services all in one location. The B&B is also within walking distance of Genenva-on-the-Lake attractions and a short drive from local wineries, covered bridges, the Metroparks biking/hiking trails and Historic Ashtabula Harbor. We are less than an hour from Cleveland and Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Lakehouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- The Lakehouse Inn Geneva On The Lake, Ohio