My husband and I come to Geneve-on-the-Lake at least three times a year and will never come to this winery again. I found a Living Social voucher and called before buying it. I spoke with Cheryl who GUARANTEED that I could rent the Beach House with an additional fee. When I called back to make the reservation they tell me Cheryl was wrong. I explained that the only reason I bought the voucher was because Cheryl told me I could rent the Beach House. This was also explained to Cheryl before purchase. After talking to two additional people I was refused booking of the Beach House. Thank you, I am not out $250. I will make it a point to tell everyone I know about this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway. Enjoy fabulous sunsets, award winning wines, delicious local cuisine and relaxing spa services all in one location. The B&B is also within walking distance of Genenva-on-the-Lake attractions and a short drive from local wineries, covered bridges, the Metroparks biking/hiking trails and Historic Ashtabula Harbor. We are less than an hour from Cleveland and Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lakehouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- The Lakehouse Inn Geneva On The Lake, Ohio