My husband and I were married here July 12, 2012. It was truly a wonderful, stress free experience! The staff was helpful and worked hard to make our stay fantastic. The suite was beautiful and set up so nicely and it was perfectly clean. The included breakfast each day was delicious and the waitresses were very sweet. The winery has a gorgeous view. The Inn is also within walking distance of the strip so you can easily get to the bars and restaurants. The staff is also knowledgeable about photographers, florists, and cake makers in the area and they are good for recommendations about restaurants too. Their spa across the street is excellent and the restaurant is fantastic too. It is really a wonderful place. If you are considering The Lakehouse Inn for a stay for especially for your wedding, go for it! You will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway. Enjoy fabulous sunsets, award winning wines, delicious local cuisine and relaxing spa services all in one location. The B&B is also within walking distance of Genenva-on-the-Lake attractions and a short drive from local wineries, covered bridges, the Metroparks biking/hiking trails and Historic Ashtabula Harbor. We are less than an hour from Cleveland and Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Lakehouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- The Lakehouse Inn Geneva On The Lake, Ohio