My husband and I just spent one night at The Lakehouse Inn. It was beautiful and has a wonderful location. We were pleasantly surprised with a bottle of wine to celebrate our 24th anniversary! Their restaurant is under renovation, but they were preparing meals for guests of the Inn on weekends. We had a fabulous meal, homemade spinach fettucine with shrimp in a lemon cream sauce. We had the eating area in the Inn completely to ourselves which was very romantic. The room was very clean and extremely quiet. We did not even hear other guests moving around and the place was booked. I would definitely recommend The Lakehouse Inn to anybody!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway. Enjoy fabulous sunsets, award winning wines, delicious local cuisine and relaxing spa services all in one location. The B&B is also within walking distance of Genenva-on-the-Lake attractions and a short drive from local wineries, covered bridges, the Metroparks biking/hiking trails and Historic Ashtabula Harbor. We are less than an hour from Cleveland and Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Lakehouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- The Lakehouse Inn Geneva On The Lake, Ohio