My daughter had her wedding at the Lakehouse Inn this past weekend, and it was outstanding in every way. I was completely impressed with the service and staff. They are so friendly and caring, and responsive to any need. The food is excellent, the wine is delicious, and the grounds and view can't be beat. It is the perfect place for either a relaxing weekend spent reading a book on the deck, or for a larger celebration. Our guests seemed to enjoy every minute. The Inn itself is so attractive and comfortable, and the grounds are always gorgeous.
We rented all the inn rooms and cottages for our guests, and spent the weekend. The rooms are spotless and well kept up. The lakefront suites upstairs are beautiful; the downstairs rooms are smaller but have everything you need. I really can't say enough good things about how helpful and friendly the people at Lakehouse are. Our experience was perfect in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway. Enjoy fabulous sunsets, award winning wines, delicious local cuisine and relaxing spa services all in one location. The B&B is also within walking distance of Genenva-on-the-Lake attractions and a short drive from local wineries, covered bridges, the Metroparks biking/hiking trails and Historic Ashtabula Harbor. We are less than an hour from Cleveland and Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Lakehouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- The Lakehouse Inn Geneva On The Lake, Ohio