Ran into friends who had reservations on Sunday june 5 at Crosswinds. Since Sunday is a quieter day, was able to up the rservations to 4 people. Several new items on menu. Tried the pork chop and it was WONDERFUL.. The other 3 people has loved the perch before and could not pass it up again. Both the fried and broiled perch got great reviews. Dinner did not disappoint . Waitress was both attentive and personable. If you are looking for Nice , adult , alternative to fast food...this is it. Weather cooperating and outside dining could not have been better. if you are looking for a quieter day to dine, I would recommend Sunday. However, with the new dinner reservation system on Friday and Saturday, things are much more streamlined. But even when it is crazy on Friday and Saturday, get a glass of wine and sit in one of the Beautiful landscapped areas.. Great adult / couple place to hang out !!! (Dined only ...did not stay at in this time)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway. Enjoy fabulous sunsets, award winning wines, delicious local cuisine and relaxing spa services all in one location. The B&B is also within walking distance of Genenva-on-the-Lake attractions and a short drive from local wineries, covered bridges, the Metroparks biking/hiking trails and Historic Ashtabula Harbor. We are less than an hour from Cleveland and Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Lakehouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- The Lakehouse Inn Geneva On The Lake, Ohio