“Do your research”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I just want to say to all those who are complaining about the prices, keep in mind what the price of food is these days. Yes it might not be fine dining, but consider the atmosphere of Geneva on the Lake. If you think it's expensive you obviously don't get out much.

5  Thank nicole r
There are newer reviews for Sandy Chanty Seafood Restauraunt

Reviewed September 9, 2011

This is a wonderful surprise within the confines in this village of Geneva on the Lake. Lobster lasagna, entertainment, nautical theme, old metal shooting gallery from back in the day when you were allowed to use real guns & bullets! This eatery has it all. The chef is on hand and willing to please your palate with numerous dishes. We will always come here.

4  Thank cyncity13
Reviewed May 24, 2011

The Sandy Chanty is an interesting and fun atmosphere with very nice owners/staff but the food I had was poor. I ordered the Cannonball thinking it would be interesting and the waiter told me it was "interesting" and when I asked further, he said "in a good way". I should have taken the hint. I could barely eat any of it as it was simply a raw onion with a couple meatballs stuffed inside and a poor sauce over top. I'm not sure why that would even be on the menu. That said, I can't speak to the other food but my companions seemed to think it was just ok. The owner did show us to the Lobster claw grabber and also turned on the Coney Island shooting gallery which was pretty neat.

1  Thank stopdroprocknrol
Reviewed May 8, 2011

the women we spoke to ( believe she is the owner) was soooo nice.even told us the history of the shooting gallery behind the bar & turned it on for us.it was really cool.would absolutely go back.!!!

1  Thank mindylou4
Reviewed August 11, 2009

The food was fabulous and the friendliness of Patt and her friend/waiter was an unexpected treat. There were four in our party and even with two people being a bit fussy about their food we all went away full and pleased with our dining experience. We will return!

1  Thank shellzbellz2