This State Park Lodge was a real find for us when looking to stay for a few days over the Fourth of July holiday at a reasonable distance distance from home. The real bonus was that we were able to bring our ten-year old small dog along! Beautifully situated on Lake Erie, our very comfortable and impeccably clean 1st floor room had a view of the large outdoor pool and the lake beyond. There is a wonderful paved walkway to take you on a short walk to the park's large marina; or, one can easily walk into town for more fun activities. Don't want to walk? The inn rents bicycles in a range of sizes. You get relax in the one of two hot tubs or take an evening dip in the indoor pool, work out in the exercise room, or play games in a nice quiet game room. The staff, to a person, was super friendly and helpful. Meals are reasonable with decent quality food with both indoor and outdoor dining. All in all, this was a very nice place! My only recommendation is that you either bring a couple of extension cords or the hotel needs to add more outlets in the rooms, all of which were behind heavy furniture and hard to reach. A small refrigerator in each room would also be a nice upgrade with more ice machines per floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the midst of Ohio's wine country, on the shores of Lake Erie; The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake offers a beautiful setting for tasteful getaways. The Lodge features a variety of packages and seasonal rates for all travel needs, from seasonal specials and Bed & Breakfast getaways for fun filled family vacations to the Wine Country package and Two Night Wine Excursion package for romantic escapes. You can even find green friendly meeting options! With a multitude of amenities including indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, Horizons Restaurant & Lounge with outdoor seating, meeting facilities for large events and on site activities including a wine shuttle to nearby wineries, bike rentals and massage services; The Lodge offers the perfect escape in Northeast Ohio. Local attractions include 20+ wineries, 17 covered bridges and Geneva-on-the-Lake's nostalgic entertainment strip as well as Geneva State Park's beach, marina and hiking trails for outdoor adventure. Visit The Lodge today for your great Ohio getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- Hotel At Geneva State Park
- At Geneva State Park Hotel
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Geneva On The Lake, Ohio