“Expensive”
Review of Geneva State Park

Geneva State Park
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Very pricey for the family. Lots of places to eat,beer joints if your into that. loud and noisey.Nice view of Lake Erie.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This park is, as far as we can tell, a public beach access place. There are bathrooms and plenty of parking and the beach and that's about it. It was clean and pretty and a nice spot to enjoy Lake Erie. People swim, but I don't recommend that. This summer saw a lot of bacteria growth (more than normal) that makes it rather unsafe for swimming. Also you find the occasional plastic tampon applicator on the beach which is super gross, but I didn't see much of that at this beach.

1  Thank floridagirlblue
Reviewed July 26, 2012

we went to thise place on 21st July.... and we liked this place very much. This is the first time I ever went to a lake beach...and wow it was a wonderful experience. This place was small and cozy with lots of bikers going around. I will definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We live near Destin Florida, so we are accustomed to beautiful ocean beaches. A lake beach is very different, but loved it. The rocks are perfect skipping rocks, and there is lots of interesting driftwood. The water is fairly clean (and chilly!) but it is so awesome because it feels like being near an ocean because you can’t see any sides and there are some good size waves. There is a great bike/walking path with multiple access points the lake for private swimming. The beach area was sandy, but more crowded. We like to take my 87-year-old mother-in-law to Geneva so she can reminisce about when she was a girl and came to Lake Erie…

1  Thank surfinginflorida
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stopped here on vacation on our way from Missouri up to Niagara Falls and I am certainly glad we did. I had never visited any of the great lakes and this was a treat. The water was blue and beautiful and the beach was clean. We had a great time and I suggest if you are in the area to stop on by.