“Back in Time”
Review of Eddie's Grill

Eddie's Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: I'm surprised that Eddie's has no reviews. It has been at it's location for at least 20 years and is outstanding in every way. Plus Eddie is just a great guy.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat. I love the footlong hot dogs. With the fixings bar, I can dress these dogs any way I like. And I like variety. We eat at Eddie's at least 3 times each long weekend visit to Geneva-on-the-Lake.

1  Thank tdsteeler

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Good place to catch some good fook with the whole family.Always go there when we go to Geneva.
They have great burgers and fries.

1  Thank Roberta C
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was my first visit to Geneva for the 2013 Summer season and it began on a sad note. Coming into Geneva, I spotted the empty lot on the lake side of the road where an old little gray house once stood. It had lost its battle to erosion.

I needed some cheering up and Eddie’s Grill was just the “Cow Bell” to do it. We luckily found a parking spot on the parkway and walked over to Eddie’s. We bellied up to the counter and I ordered the usual. (A double cheeseburger, french fries, and a diet pop) The hot dog was my sons.

As soon as you sit down at the counter, you get the feeling of being magically transported back in time to the 1950′s. I always expect to see Fonzie smacking the juke-box to play his favorite song. Aeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

As usual, the cheeseburger was almost heavenly, cooked to perfection, juicy, and fresh. The fries were good and plentiful. The atmosphere out of this world. Even though Eddie's is always crowded, the service is very fast.

The Boys Of Summer will be going back again next week.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

You will have a great time here. The food is ALWAYS great and the service is TOPS. I have been coming here summer after summer for every and never had a bad time. As a kid, a adult and now as a father with my kids this is a place we will ALWAYS hold close to our hearts.

4  Thank CEC_Jason
Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you go to the lake you must eat at Eddies Grill. Most summers I just go to eat there. Historic area, lots to do,and a great place to people watch. SUMMER FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Christine B