All reviews railway station excellent restaurant value for money buffet lunch visiting jabalpur rooms are nice nice food decent hotel comfortable stay courteous staff quality of food airport city ambience tariff grandeur gym
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed at this property in Feb. 2013. Check-In was quick and efficient although it was 1am when I came in. To my surprise, I was offerred a cup of coffee or tea! Rooms are spacious although the A/c was a bit noisy. Comfy bed but a very small bathroom which didn't seem to be well maintained. I booked it through my mobile app of an OTA and hence availed a good rate but was not fully sure if it was worth the money. Breakfast was well spread although service at the restaurant was a bit slow (guess that's how smaller cities operate). While checking-out, the staff argued with me for small change which was a bit unprofessional. Overall a good stay but I wouldn't come back - there are probably more options in town.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank TheShriram
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Unfortunately this is one of the few decent hotels in Jabalpur. Took me ages to make the booking and then get confirmation of payment due to a complete lack of communication from the hotel. Finally on the threat of a bad review on Tripadvisor I was able to get confirmation of them receiving my payment.

Due to Air India stuffing up my flights, I had to cancel my booking. In accordance with the hotels refund policy, I should have received a full refund. The hotel did not respond to any of my emails until I called them. Two weeks later, I still had no money transfered. Fortunately I was going through Jabalpur airport so I had to go personally to receive the money. Even then, I received INR 400/- less than I paid - The hotel claimed my bank had taken the money! I was glad to get the balance!

This review does not assess the in-house hotel service, as I did not stay there.

I would avoid dealing with them in future, although there is little competition in Jabalpur.

Date of stay: January 2013
1  Thank CockeyedObserver
Reviewed January 24, 2013

quite good and comfortable hotel,offers all facilities and is located in the city near railway station.hotel provides pick up and drop facilities at railway station free of cost.its an old building well maintained and well managed. provides sumtuous buffet breakfast which is complementary and lunch n dinner on chargeable basis. the hotel has a room service from its fast food joint also,must try that.

Room tip: all roooms are good
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank yogi s
Reviewed January 17, 2013

A nice property, little more than expectation,,reception staff were very resource full,room service could improve to match other overall services,,food in the morning breakfast was a treat to my us guest.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Kiran D
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We booked this hotel after reading reviews on Tripadvisor and talking to some local friends. To a large extent, the hotel provided a comfortable stay. The food -- both the complementary breakfast and the dinner we ordered, was excellent. So much so that on our return from Kanha, we stopped at Narmada Jackson again to have our lunch! I'd go back there again, if only for the food...

Date of stay: December 2012