All reviews hotel is centrally located budget hotel food quality railway station city
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2017

It is a nice hotel located in the heart of the city. Rooms are big, clean, specially bathrooms, with running hot water. They also provide free wifi. However, they charged us little high. Try booking it from apps, else they will charge you higher.

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank _rai19srk2
Reviewed January 5, 2017

The location of this hotel is the only thing that needs no improvement. Situated about 10 mins drive from the station, it is very conveniently located. The hotel also provides a complimentary pickup service, which was a pleasant surprise, though I will have to admit they were about 40 mins late in sending the pickup for me. I could have taken an auto if I had realized I had to wait for 40 mins for a 10 mins drop. The room was average, but the main reason that prompts me to lower my rating is the service and the uncoordinated response from the main desk. The restaurant charges you Rs 150+ tax for a mediocre breakfast spread ( which i think was worth the price), however the reception tells me that breakfast is Rs 160. The manager tells me that there cannot be any drop back to the rail station, where as the next shift manager tells me that he will charge Rs 100/- for a drop back to the rail station. So all these mis-quotes left a bad taste. You will have to ring up a couple of times before you get your wifi password, or to get a fresh towel. I think the hotel needs to work on client connect and service a bit more. I suggest you lower your expectation a bit and keep it more realistic.

Room tip: No special room tips. All are more or less the same
Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I had booked this hotel with OYO Rooms via cleartrip.com. The OYO Rooms guys messed up the booking and created a lot of confusion as I was travelling from Khajuraho to Jabalpur and was not aware where to reach in the city. Thanks to Cleatrip guys who resolved the issue and made me reach at this hotel. Once I reached the hotel,all my anger and bitterness got simply vanished due to the polite behaviour of the staff and the neat and clean room. This is a nice hotel with free wi-fi and free breakfast option. I really loved my 1 day stay here. I will visit it again on my next trip to Jabalpur.Travellers should note that the restaurant in this hotel serves only Veg Food (which is very tasty). Non Veg lovers will need to request the hotel staff if they can arrange from outside..

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2016

I booked the superior suite room for 2 nights and was immensely satisfied with the type of room service, cleanliness and the other aspects provided. The restaurant in the 4th floor also provide delicious dishes , though I personally feel that the cost of the breakfast could have been a little lower. Situated at a central location, all major hubs are very near to this place.

Room tip: Room no. 201 offers view of the russel square.
Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

Located on russel chowk,the budget hotel is easily accessible..rooms are spacious and comfortable..staff is polite and helpful..big flat screen tv..neat and comfortable..booked thru oyo rooms..breakfast was good, but else food was average..dominos and main road is just a walk outside..will stay again in this property,if visiting jabalpur again

Date of stay: March 2016