“amazinggg”
Review of Coffee Camp

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kodagu (Coorg)
Coffee Camp
“amazinggg”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

this is the 4th time i am visiting Coffee camp , the only thing that draws us back here everytime is the place & Mr.Naveen ( owner of the property) , very kind , helpful & very friendly,, every time we come here we have a good experience , this time it was night safari in Waynad wildlife sanctuary (25 kms from the property) ,, we informed naveen regarding our plan & though we dint get a jeep for the safari naveen gave us his own vehicle & accompanied us & the safari was amazinggg..so the place n the property is beautiful , worth a visit & m suree u would go back again n again.....

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank meghanathmadhu

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Place was calm,cool.But i feel it was interior and in the middle of the forest .So not preffered for family.People who want to see madikeri this is not a good choice for stay.Its almost 75 kms from madikeri.You will end up in traveling the entire day.
Also i feel this is quite expensive,bcoz even food (veg) wass not so great.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Saipriya_Sridharan
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was there along with 30 others during our recent cycling trip. The place is situated In the middle of coffee plantations. The quietness and the serenity of the place appealed to me a lot.

Few things I consider very important when I choose to stay at any home stay are Clean rooms, Clean toilets, Good food (I loved the black coffee they had to offer), access to nearby places of importance and good hosts of course. This place had all of it to me. Naveen and Naren played the perfect hosts and did everything they could to cater to such a large group without sulking. Sure, a few things could have been better. But I will give them the benefit of doubt here because we were such a large group. The food was good too. The non veggies in the group had a feast with the Pork curry cooked local style. They had other activities on offer as well : white water rafting, safari at Nagarahole forest, body massage etc.. But since we were on a schedule I was not able to do much. A good place to go to for a weekend getaway. I was impressed and am definitely going there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank ksganeshiyer
Saldanha, South Africa
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I saw the turnoff to Coffee Camp while cycling to Kutta. It was late afternoon so i thought I'd take a look as I was looking for a place to camp. Though they were closed due to intensive coffee plantation work, Naveen invited me to pitch my hammock there, so I ended up spending a peaceful night camping there. The place looks well organised and comfortable, so i am sure its a good spot for a longer retreat. Since i did not use the facilities, I just gave it a 4 star because it looks like a decent establishment.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Benfontein
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The stay at Coorg Coffee Camp was perhaps the best I and my family experienced in the recent past. Naveen and Naren - played ideal hosts and took care of every little requirement of ours without any fuss! The food was awesome! I was lucky enough to taste home made pork dish which was just bliss!!! Dont forget to buy wine bottles made from gooseberries and beetel leaves.....yes, you read it right...beetel leaves!! Oh yes, Umang's Liquid Coffee is definitely worth a try...pick a few bottles!!
What left me touched the most apart from the great hospitality was the humility of these two gentlemen. Being who they are, doing what they were doing just showed how much they cared for their guests!! Who would stay awake till 4 am partying with you and then be ready with breakfast at 8 am !!! Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stayed at Coffee camp for a long weekend in February 2014. It was a wonderful experience. The owners couldn't do enough to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. It's situated in a quiet location in the middle of a coffee plantation. The rooms are spacious and very well equipped. It's a real treat for everyone even remotely interested in nature. The food was awesome-Thanks to Naren for that. The whole facility is highly recommended.Owner Naveen is an excellent host,you can directly contact him on +91-9483834364.
Regards
Bijita & Amit

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We were there end Jan with guests from Germany. Tucked away in the midst of the Coffee estates, offers neat, quiet getaway for families. We found the facility clean and well maintained. Food is made to one's wishes Veg or Non Veg. Irupu Falls, Nagarhole Safari, Tea & Coffee estates are nearby places to visit. Ideal for a refreshing holiday and can be enjoyed by the young and not-so-young alike.

Naveen & Naren, apart from being excellent hosts, proved to be good guides to help us plan visits.

Umesh