All reviews pleasant stay room service land cottage front desk staff excellent stay manali market nice hotel rooms are spacious the hotel staff hot water carrom ravi mountains facilities nature
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

It was my first business trip. I visited hotel Kings land with Ravi Sir. Staff was really friendly. Hotel rooms are very nice. Food was good. View from every hotel room is amazing. In 4 days trip to Manali. I explored Mall Road, Gulaba Valley, Solang Valley, Hidimba Temple, Kullu, Manikaran and Kasol. Learns a lot about hotel and travel industry. Thank you Ravi sir and hotel Kings land staff for making my trip so memorable. I will visit kings land again and again. And also refer in my friend circle. Thanks a lot again Hotel Kings land Team!!!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay with my family ij kingsland cottage..the view and the room was amazing..The manager and the hotel staff were good and hospitable..only thing the Wifi doesnt work properly..its close to the market place too..located in the heart of the city.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Have been there throught travel agent on 15 oct. The staff and the hotel is well located and the veiw is amazing. Everything required is already there.
If i visit manali again will go stay with them only for sure.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

It was great to stay in hotel Kingsland in Manali. It's just amazing to have a nice view of complete valley of manali with floating clouds from your terrace even you can have coffee there. There is a well managed apple orchard beside of the hotel. I would like to call it resort than hotel. Weather of manali is always good. I enjoyed the hospitality of staffs as well as food. Thank you team kingsland!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Kingslabd is a beautiful cottage a little Manali Market, nested in lap of nature, with backdrop of the Mountain. The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. The staff is extremely attentive and helpful. The Cottage also have a very nice activity area like Carrom, Chess. We have arrenge JainFood at every time, Good hotel comes with Good food.... thank you Mr. Jignesh Goswami for Make My Honeymoon Trip in Kingsland also very thanks Hotel Team for best Support....

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Anu K, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Sir,
Our day has been made reading this review. Knowing you have gone back and taken the trouble to review us so generously despite your busy schedule shows us how much you enjoyed your stay. We had a great time looking after your needs during your stay with us.

We hope to see you again on all your travels to Manali.