“Awesome place for vacation”
Review of Upadhyay Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kullu
Upadhyay Cottages
Ranked #1 of 72 Specialty Lodging in Kullu
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had a really great time at upadhyay cottage with my friends.We had booked a 3 bedroom cottage.The cottage was very neat and clean with all the required facilities.The view is excellent.We could see snow covered mountains from our room. The cottage provides a homely comfort and each room is fully equipped.The staff is also very polite and helpful.It is an awesome place to stay at kullu.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. You can choose any one.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had stayed at Upadhyay cottages in cottage #3 for 2 nights from 14th march to 16th march. It was an awesome experience to stay there and to get rid off metro city life. Mr. Rajeev has not just offered hospitality and also he arranged us tour plan and guided us what were the things to do. The valley view from our cottage is excellent. The location of cottage also good one. The price of the cottage was reasonable. If we were stayed at some other hotel in Manali, it would have been cost us extra 2K per day. Mr. Rajeev arranged us camp fire even though we had not asked for it. Food provided for us delicious. During our stay in upadhyay cottage, One of my friend had lost his wallet while we went for snow activities. To collect the boarding pass in flight for our return journey, he has to show his original identity which he had lost with his wallet. Then we called customer care of airline and asked about how to get boarding pass without original proof. They asked us to submit the photocopy of original proof with attestation signed by one of the notary. We are basically from chennai and we don't know Hindi.And so, There is no one to help us. Rajeev ji treated like us his brothers and put tremendous effort to get the attestation. Really thank you my brother, Rajeev ji. Definitely , We'll have a visit for next year.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Had a wonderful time in Kulu Manali with my friends, more thanks to the cottage owner Mr. Rajeev who have been a great helpful to us from the moment we stepped into Manali. None of us knowing Hindi, it would have been a troublesome trip for us if Rajeev Ji wasn't there. Knowing our comfort in the cottages, Guiding us to the places to visit in Kulu, Arranging cabs for us to travel to all the places, giving us a send off to the bus stop in our return, Rajeev Ji has been with us all the time doing all the communications and arrangements to make our trip enjoyable.

The place was comfortable to stay in, rooms were clean, wonderful sight outside to spend a leisure time. Overall a great place to stay for the trip.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The moments we (my friends) spent in cottage was one of the sweetest and memorable experience in my life we had, The hospitality and respect which my brother (Rajeev ji) gave was very awesome one. The peoples (Rajeev,Dev,Sham) were really great with their self to treat us like we are one of them. The place (Upadhayay cottage) makes our Manali trip a very special one. The valley view from the cottage was excellent and it gives me the feel of being in the Himalayas itself.
" Awesome..Awesome..."
"Super ji...Super ji...Super ji..."

1  Thank VijiVR
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Hi,This is the first time we have come to the north part of India.Initially we were afraid how our trip might turn out to be.But we were pleasently shocked how hospitable the people are here.The room service is extremely perfect and the rooms are of top quality.But above all the hospitability of this cottage owner Mr.Rajesh amazes me. Also the services provided by serviceman Sham and the car driver Dev also deserves praise. One of the our friends lost his purse and Our driver Dev just provided great support.Also Mr.Rajesh provided great support in arranging the alternatives for our friend who lost his pan card with his purse.

Also the snow covered manali place is a must watch place for everyone.Overall a memorable place and I highly recommend everyone to visit this place

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank AbelMariadoss
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was driving around Himachal towards the end of 2013. Towards the end of my trip I decided to splurge a bit and relax. Upadyay cottages definitely hit the spot for me. It's far away from the madness of Manali, with great views to be had from the cottages.

I was put up in Cottage no.2, big windows, great room plus wifi meant that I had nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank engti
Reviewed February 6, 2014

It was an awesome experience. Had one of my best New Year Celebration along with Rajeevji, Rajneshji, Shamji, Shoam & my freinds. The hospitality provided & cottage was truly amazing & specially the food was delicious. Felt like lets stay for few more days every morning. Will surely visit again. We Love You Rajeevji but we wont Kiss You ;)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nitish_Gandhi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kullu
Shobla International
#6 of 72 in Kullu
White Stone Cottages
White Stone Cottages
#5 of 72 in Kullu

Been to Upadhyay Cottages? Share your experiences!