$72
Hotel President(Dalhousie)
$35
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Dalhousie Hills and Meadows(Dalhousie)(Great Value!)
$26
$25
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
2,000 results
All reviewsluxury roomthe ownernew wingevery guestluxury blockroyal suitebreakfast and dinnerlive musicpersonal touchold world charmdining hallpersonal attentionbritish eraindoor gameswingsmodern amenitieshoneymoon package
Reviewed April 29, 2012

excellent accommodation and excellent food .......must must go to this hotel.I Enjoyed a lot in grandview hotel and dalhousie.we spent 5 nights over there breakfast and dinner was too much lavish with different variety.This one is the best hotel in dalhousie i recommend must go to this hotel for cool accommodation and lavish food dont go outside for food.

Room Tip: go for luxury rooms
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank amrit-sonik
Reviewed April 24, 2012

The best place to stay in dal housie. I visited this place in November 2011. The view from the hotel rooms is just awesome at any time of the day. The food provided is also good.
The one thing i don't like is DJ system of the hotel.
If the hotel provides the in house DJ for any occasion. ask them to arrange or arrange it from nearby. Me and my friends are not happy with that.

Room Tip: Don't hire the in house DJ for your evening
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Being a travel professional involved with corporate meetings & incentive management, i get to see lots of hotels. A good hotel building is just one facet of great holiday experience. The main memories we take back from holidays is the service experience. Grand View understands this really well.
We were a group of 50 people staying for 3 nights for our companyl workshop and WE HAD A GREAT TIME !! The hotel staff was open to all suggestions despite being in a remote place like Dalhouise.

The rooms were good and the views were exceptional. we had gala dinners in the evening and the live band in dining hall made us forget the long working day.

To top it all, weather played a perfect host, it snowed..

The owner of the property Mr Ashish Chaddha, personally took care of the guests and was totally involved to make our stay wonderful. Thanks a lot for a great time.. look forward to a holiday soon back in Dalhousie..

Room Tip: Choose the heritage wing for nostalgia. New wings have modern interior but have clearer views from room
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MukeshMakhijani
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I had visited Grand view Dalhousie hotel in March 2012 with my wife the expereice was very shocking that monkey were jumping in my room & i was shocked to see the monkey opening the lock & sitting on my bed. We were thinking we did mistake by taking this room Luxury Room the monkey were seen jumping in the complete hotel, this is biggest problem in grand view hotel. I spoke to seniors manager on hotels they said we can help you in monkey problems. I would request every one if in future you plan to visit grand view please take care of those monkey. I have attached few of pictures of monkey sitting on balcony. I could not click the picture of room becoz the carmera was in my bag. We really got scared when we saw monkey sitting on same bed where we were sleeping last night. Ohgod help me.. Please think 10 times before you visit grand view.

Room Tip: This was my Exp which i am sharing with you.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
11  Thank rahul304554
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I wanted my Dalhousie trip to be quite memorable and consequently planned a lot for the same. I booked a 6 day package to Dalhousie & Dharamshala from Antilog Vacations , a famous travel agent for Himanchal packages. We asked them to book the royal honeymoon suite for our sojourn in Dalhousie.The agent has already arranged for our honeymoon previously so it ws kindda no brainer

The Grand View Hotel, the largest hotel in Dalhousie is a grand 3 acre resort located at the heart of Dalhousie, around 5 mins from the Mall. I was told that it used to be the favourite getaway for the British Regalia till the 1850s and hence it still retains some of the Royal charm. The first thing you notice is the location of the resort and how you feel cradled amidst the heart of Himalayas. The resort offers an almost 360 degree panoramic view of the Pirpanjal range as it is located on a terrace sort of opening.

We were spoilt right after our arrival as we were welcomed with apple wine and chocolate pastries. The suite was located in the heritage wing and the butler guided us to the place. The suite was extravagance at its best. All amenities which one can imagine were present there. The room offered the rare view of sunrise and sunset from the same bed. The staff too were exceptionally courteous and friendly.

Moreover the resort arranged an exquisite candle lit dinner on the first day itself. The remaining days were also spent under abundance and we enjoyed the stay thoroughly. The experience of the same is something I will treasure for the rest of my life. My better half was so smitten by the place that he did not want to leave the place at the time of our departure.

Awesome services by tour operator as well.Their services were low cost & very good quality.Thanks to rahul sharma , abhinandan , Gopi ( our attendant ) & everyone at Grand view for making it a grand affair

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple