Dalhousie Hills and Meadows(Dalhousie)(Great Value!)
$22
$11
$78
  • Room Service
Alps Resort Dalhousie(Dalhousie)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Hotel President(Dalhousie)
1,992 results
All reviewsluxury roomthe ownernew wingevery guestluxury blockroyal suitebreakfast and dinnerlive musicpersonal touchold world charmdining hallpersonal attentionbritish eraindoor gameswingsmodern amenitieshoneymoon package
Reviewed September 8, 2011

We had traveled all the way from Ahmedabad,Gujarat with Family in a group of 15. We loved each and every moment of our stay in The GRAND View Hotel. The reasons are mentioned in the Title but the prime reason of enjoying our stay was personal attention to each and every guest by the owners Mrs. & Mr. Ashish Chadha and their staff who do not have NO word in their dictionary,for each and every demand or request they have a 'BIG YES SIR' and a broad smile on their face. Would love to make it at least once again asap.
Parag Adukia
Ahmedabad

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We stayed at Grand View during our 10 day Himachal trip during summer of 2011. It was an amazing experience. We stayed in the upgraded rooms (upper level). The view from the balcony was breath taking. You could see snow covered peaks of Himalayan ranges flirting with the clouds. It was just heavenly.

The food was delectable and well thought out. We really enjoyed the buffet breakfast and dinner.

The owner, Ashish takes personal interest in meeting the guests and addressing their needs. The entire staff is very customer service focused and is always ready to serve with a smile.

I would love to go back to Dalhousie and stay at the Grand View any day.

Room Tip: Book the premium rooms on the upper level - the view is heavenly
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2011

This hotel takes you back to the British era. The wooden architecture and the way the rooms have been done up needs a special mention. My wife and I, were there for 2 days and we were amazed how well the hotel is maintained, given the altitude.
The owners, Ashish and Radhika Chaddha, are really great hosts who ensure that you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. They also make sure that your reservation process is not a hassle. Kudos to you guys, hope you keep up the good work.
We stayed in the deluxe room as the others were not available at that time. The rooms are well appointed with wooden floors and two nice and cosy armchairs!
The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast and dinner which comes along with the package were great with a range of choice.
If you are in Dalhousie you should definitely stay here, rather you should make a point to visit Dalhousie to stay here!

Room Tip: garden deluxe rooms are the best
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aviIndia
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I am from kolkata, I had been to this place with my wife in Dec 2010 and had taken up the suite for 3 nights. There was lot of transparency in every process on phone/mail etc and the hotel staff were great. Had a nice time at Jacuzzi and candle night dinner and private bonfire was good enough, They never dissappointed us. Food hygeine and quality was also very good. Though a bit overpriced in terms of room rates but i guess this is the best in this town. Go for this hotel with your closed eyes if budget is not an issue/

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Excellent hotel with real gentlemen ppl servving you (except one or two). But I think I choose the wrong time to visit dalhousie and hotel. It was snow, snow and nothing else in whole dalhousie and I had no option but to just stay back in hotel room. Inclusions that hotel had promised were not provided (due to natural reasons), it was record breaking snowfall this year...but what bugs me is that hotel staff was not honest enough to tell me upfront of this situation when I made the hotel booking. I booked my trip in January for travel in early feb, the package included khajjiar trip and forest walks but when I reached dalhousie I came to know that way to khajjiar is closed since last 2 months...I had no option but just to stay in hotel for entire 4 days. If I would know this while booking, maybe I had opted to visit dalhousie some other time and would have enjoyed better.
When I reached the pathankot, I came to know that road to dalhousie is completely closed bcoz of heavy snowfall. I kept calling hotel reception for around 3 hours but no response. For 4-5 hours I had no idea what I am doing and how will I reach dalhousie. Finally I got connected with hotel reception and they told me road is really closed around 8kms prior to dalhousie but I expect these guys to call me upfront before my trip starts and tell me that this is situation and this is how I should plan to reach dalhousie....but sad..this was not the case.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family