Hotel Mahalaxmi Indo Myanmar
Priceline
Hotel Sagar(Guwahati)
$43
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 6, 2009

I being a frequent bussiness traveller happened to stay in this hotel last month while I was in Guwahati. The simplicity and politeness of the staff in general and the management staffs in particular have really moved me. The building itself is worth praising...quiet airy ,clean rooms and good service of staff. The food is also good and prices are reasonable.
The tariff and other coists are explained beforehand and I find no hidden costs as such. Over all one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. I wish the Hotel Good luck.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank aum_hari
Reviewed October 5, 2009

I am a frequent bussiness traveller,and keep trying Hotels in many places in India. Hotel Mahalaxmi Indo Myanmar, Guwahati is one of the best Hotels I have come across in India. The property itself is designed in such a way that one feels "homely" by its ambience. Budget catagury with 3-star amenities....the staff are realy nice and helpful. I would love to recommend it to any one who wish take my suggestion.
I wish the Hotel a Grand Success for their "Service to Mankind".

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank aum_hari
Reviewed February 16, 2009

we recently stayed at hotel mahalaxmi and i didn't find it up to my expectation maybe i catch them at a bad time or whatever...two or three things stands out -- i feel the hotel rates have too many hidden cost, the staff are not too polite some even to an extent of being downrightly rude- like when i enquire for my total bills at about 9 pm as i was to check out the next morning they brought my bill at around 10:30 pm but me being a little tired to go down to reception i told them that i will settle that on my way out but they threaten me that since i ask for it i have to pay right there and then and so i did. one of their staff also tried to cheat me when he bring me my train reservation by charging me the double per person saying that is the 'hotel commision' and after some haggling settle for rs.300 for what charge i don't know.....

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family