“Good food at guwahati”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Bengaluru, India
“Good food at guwahati”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

i liked the food and location, menu updations is required. food could be more presentable as it is, ambiance required more improvement.

Visited March 2014

India
“Too good to be true......”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We discovered this place by accident about a year back and have been hooked ever since. This is a small joint in Ghy and is one amongst hundreds in the city. But it is one of the best in terms of taste. We keep coming again and again. The best part is that they do not have a long menu to confuse you. Their menu consists of around 15-20 items only, but each is worth it. The owner is a young guy who serves, cleans any maybe cooks too. The first cook was also a very sweet guy from H'bad, who always used to greet customers with a smile. I have complemented them time and again on their mayo which they say is home made. It simply is the best mayo I have ever had. Another good thing about them is that they customize their orders as per the customers requirements, like their smoked chicken is too tasty but too hot for me, so they tone down the spice for me. :) sweet! They also take orders over phone (9954658571), so that by the time you reach them your order is ready and you dont have to waste time waiting. The only problem is the space constrain, as the sitting space inside is not too big and can accommodate around 15 ppl only. But that has never been a factor for their fans as this place is always full. Another important info is that they open in the evenings only. Kindly confirm in the phone number though. Please visit for food that satisfies your soul!

• Visited November 2013
Guwahati, Assam, India
“My default destination for Grilled Chicken in Guwahati”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My friend recommended this place a couple of months back and from that point onwards, I have been a regular here.

The menu is short and sweet. Hardly 10 items, I guess, but each one of them is awesome. Specially liked the Sawarma Petha (Hope I got the name correctly).

The guy running this joint is a nice affable fellow.

Only problem is, the frontage is so low, that you will easily miss it, if you haven't been there earlier. On top of that there is another food joint, which has been opened recently just next to it, making it almost impossible to trace this joint.

But put in a little effort to locate it. The food is worth the trouble.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sneha_Hazarika
Guwahati, India
“Totally Grilled !!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

yes...i was totally grilled by this food joint...i discovered it 6 months back when i was going to have my beloved Chicken-Cheese Roll in J-14 in G.S.Road.it was opened just adjacent to it.me & my Friend thought that it would be another of that many chinese fast food joints that have mushroomed recently in my city.so we had decided to give it a bye.few days later when we had come again to J-14,we were surprised to see quite a gathering outside that shop.we thought what harm in giving it a try.we saw that they had quite a small menu unlike other joints which consisted of Burgers,Shawarmas & Kebabs.we ordered for Chicken Pita Shawarma & the rest is history.i nowadays make it must-visit place whenever i come to my home.my favs are Supremo Burger & Grilled Chicken with a that extra mayonnaise.yummy.so foodies & visitors to my city dont miss this joint.i dont know the name of the owner but i think he's the spectacled guy.the service is awesome & the little sit-in place they got is adorned with the Rock legends wallpapers.last heard they were planning to open 2 more joints.so maybe the next big thing in my city but i just hope they can maintain the quality.
Only Cons - no veggie items & quite restricted sitting area housing atmost 20 people.

• Visited March 2013