“Economic Hotel in City”
Review of Hotel City Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guwahati
Hotel City Park
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This hotel is nice to stay at the city Guwahaty, Room service is nice and helpful, Good food is available, stafs are friendly, but it is advice to them to maintain the hotel more efficiently to make it more clean in every corner. Bathroom is Ok. No view from hotel because it is in the middle of business area.

Room Tip: Use this hotel to stay in Guwahati, no view at all
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank tanusreehui

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I went with my family and were 5 members so booked a 2 bedroom suite. As an experienced traveller that too who love to pamper oneself in like Park, The Pride, Leelas etc..was not very sure will be able to b comfortable in a medium budget hotel. Still went ahead. And if u are looking for an excellent hotel with min budget this is the place to be. i promise u will love the stay.after seeing the hotel pic i was bit hesitant but once i reached there....the GR8 FOOD,5STAR SERVICE, 24X7 HOT WATER , FREE ACCOMMODATION TO THE DRIVER to top it all down to earth ppl.made the stay a very beautiful experience with lots of memories.
And the speciality of this hotel is the homely feeling u get.. whether it is staff or the food..The chef is too good. So its worth every single penny

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Pinaky
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stayed there during November.We were excellently taken care of..
The building took us to the old memories of our childhood experience.
The interior was out standing.
The staff were very helpful and polite. Especially Ajay came out of his way and helped us and assisted uson a very professional manner. He also suggested good places at near Gawhati where we enjoyed the most and the easy ways to reach destinations as well.
We were well taken care of at their signature restaurant earls secret which serves delicious food.The service was also very quick and prompt.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I booked this hotel after reading few reviews here, was doubted on the hotel conditions and the staffs when so many negatives were written on this hotel. I decided I must checked for myself and write a review. I visted Guwahati for some personal work which is not related to any pleasure, wanted a room where I can sleep, I can talk to staffs when I feel bored or when I wanted to roam the Fancy bazar. I got it perfect. In the marketplace, business oriented and away from busy traffics.

The room was quite good, food are tasty,both hot and cold water running 24 hours and it is a good place to relax your 2-3 days of Guwahati in a cheap, affordable budgets. I will visit again as I wanted the to see the smiles of the two hotel boys who are so simple and shy.

Need some improvement in Wi-fi, and outdoor looks of the Hotel to have a wonderful stay.

Why so many people are expecting to much on a budget hotels? Asked to the reception whatever you need and they will promptly help you in Hotel City park.

Room Tip: Choose rooms which have sunlight views
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Very comfortable hotel in the heart of the city; yet calm and quiet.The attached restaurant provides very good veg and non veg food at reasonable cost. Food make me feel like home. The owners-a husband and wife team personally take care of the guests.

Room Tip: Front side room of every floor
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Accessibility is the only minus point of this hotel. Rest the less I say its better. Stinking, full of mosquitoes, no hot water. Food quality just not upto the mark. no sanitation of toilets and many more

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Room Tip: They put us on someother hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family